Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Part of the IRoSF Team

I've got a new side project in the works: I've recently joined the team over at the Internet Review of Science Fiction (IRoSF) as an editor.

The site is populated with thought-provoking essays on SF and its themes and tropes, as well as reviews and news. I've browsed over there from time to time in the past and will now, obviously, be spending a lot more time reading its content.

This volunteer gig is going to be a real pleasure because I'll be combining my life-long love of SF with my professional passion for editing (I'm lucky enough to have a paying day-job where a large part of my duties include writing and editing, sadly none of the content there is geekified). Bluejack and Stacey have put together a great crew of editors and I know it's going to be a lot of fun being a part of IRoSF and working to support authors in publishing their insights into the genre.

No comments: